BUSINESS MINT 11TH EDITION NATIONWIDE AWARDS UNDER 30 – EMERGING INDUSTRY EXPERTS – 2021
Business Mint announced the Winners of Nationwide Awards Under 30 Emerging Industry Experts-2021 to Award those bright thought leaders and influencers of the industry from all over India.
Hyderabad, 23.Mar.2021: Nationwide Awards is India’s generally perceived and elite brands, assuring the highest quality and innovation. Business Mint is back with another award named Nationwide Awards Under 30 Industry Experts-2021 to award, those experts who have driven change through the utilization of innovation to improve business execution in specific industry verticals. In a competitive business world, reputation and believability mean the world – and they are not effectively acquired. A great brand as an expert in your industry can help your business higher than ever, and in reality, a week’s reputation can raise doubt about your validity. Industry experts add to the interaction of countries working by filling financial development and success. Experts, who have innovative thoughts, challenge problematic powers and carry with them imaginative arrangements in any event, even during a tough situation.
Experts are individuals who have seen everything, and on the other hand, if they have not seen everything, they have seen a large portion of it. It means they have an abundance of experience to offer exciting viewpoints on the best way to get things done and expect coming trends in the business before others even perceive change is afoot.
Business Mint’s Awards are planned to reward those most deserving in this worldwide and extremely testing climate. Industry Experts give a comprehensive analysis of the business. Business Mint’s Nationwide Awards Under 30 Emerging Industry Experts-2021 is an enormous achievement in which there are more than 2000 nominations came from across different industry areas, for example, Trading, Education, Health, Architectural, Marketing, Media, Real Estate, etc. After selecting the most creative and bright-minded nominees, there were 30 winners under several unique classifications, The winners came from everywhere India.
(https://www.nationwideawards.org/) is the link, where you can get to the winners supplement.
List of Nationwide Awards Under 30 Emerging Industry Experts – 2021 Winners
- Shivam Gupta – Brand Manager, Mahindra Racing in Marketing & Brand Management Category
- Divyanshu – Vice President – Strategy, boAt Lifestyle in Consumer Tech Category
- Kabir Khurana – RJ, Red FM – Pune in Radio Jockey Category
- Shruti Mehndroo – Finance Transformation Lead, Liberty Mutual Insurance in Finance Category
- Supriya Sahoo – Account Manager, Forbes India in Media & Publishing Category
- Shreya Rewari – Senior Analyst, MasterCard in Financial Services Category
- Ahaan Aggarwal – CEO, Junoon.me in Training & Jobs Category
- Aditya Huria – India Marketing Manager, Bumble India in Social Media Company Category
- Nishant Shah – Director & CEO, Quirky Perks in Lifestyle E-commerce Category
- Harnoor Kaur Gulati – E-Commerce Head, Cutting Edge in E-Commerce & Consumer Brand Category
- Neeraj Gwal – Artist & Filmmaker in Entertainment Category
- Shalini P Sawkar – Author, Columnist & TED Circles Speaker in Author Category
- Karan Lakhwani – Head of Business Development (India), AppTweak in Enterprise Technology Category
- Dhrishni Thakuria – Content Marketing Specialist, TurboHire in Content Marketing Category
- Vasundharaa Santhosh Nair – Senior Research Fellow & Mental Health Clinician – NIMHANS in Mental Health & Neuroscience Category
- Nischal Upreti – Vice President Sales, MG Hyderabad- RAAM Group in Automobile Sales & Marketing Category
- Ayush Kuwala – Manager: Sales Strategy & Planning, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. in Automobile Sales Category
- Priyankit Mahajan – Principal Designer, Sybaritic Spaces in Interior Design Category
- Rucha Nalawade – Principal Architect, Consilio Palette in Architectural & Interior Design Category
- Priyesh Saurabh – Vice President – User Lifecycle, Gamezop in Consumer Tech Category
- Abhishekh Yuvaraja – Design Manager, ITW Consulting Pvt.Ltd in Designing & Visualization Category
- Gowtham Aashirwad Kumar – Asst Professor – Dept of Management Studies, Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research, Chennai in Education Category
- Kiran Kumar Arumugham – Area Manager, Andhra Pradesh | Classic Legends Pvt. Ltd – Jawa Motorcycles in Sales & Marketing Category
- Mukund Maheshwari – CEO, Law Laboratory in Law Education Category
- Abhay Dhirendra Singh – CEO, Digitalbeej in Digital Marketing Category
- Rohit Kumar Upadhyay – CEO, Blazing Energy Solutions in Energy Solutions Category
- Kunisetty Manikanta Pradeep Kumar – Senior PHP Developer, Colourmoon Technologies Pvt Ltd in Technology Category
- Sruthi Mantha – Senior Engineer, Navayuga Engineering Company in Engineering & Infrastructure Category
- Akshay Gupta – Assistant Manager International Marketing, IndoAsian Legrand Group in Product Marketing Category
- Sapna Kaushik – AGM, Bigbasket in E-Commerce Operations Category
Mr. Vinay Kanth Korapati, Founder of Business Mint says I want to congratulate and salute every industry expert and especially our winners of Nationwide Awards Under 30 Emerging Industry Experts-2021, it’s a privilege to see so many industry experts from such a variety of organizations and geographies are working hard towards our common goal. The journey to thought leadership requires some investment and devotion; however, that commitment to building your image and audience will open the doors and pay off over the long run. Invest into your brand, and the outcomes may enjoyably amaze you. You all show genuine development and administration in driving Responsible Business. We hope you all will share your experience far and wide and look forward to reading follow-up actions next year! All demonstrated the strategic importance of sustainability to their business or organizational activities.