BUSINESS MINT 14TH EDITION NATIONWIDE AWARDS FOR RESTAURANT & HOSPITALITY – 2021, BENGALURU
Business Mint and Nationwide Awards announced the Winners of Nationwide Awards Restaurant & Hospitality Awards – 2021, Bengaluru Edition to Award those innovative Restaurants, Nightclubs, Home Chefs, Food Brands of the industry.
Business Mint is back with another hottest award of the industry Nationwide Awards Restaurant & Hospitality Awards – 2021, Bengaluru Edition. The year 2021 is bringing many progressions to how the hospitality industry works, however not in the manners we expected only a year prior. Like an unexpected blackout, COVID-19 disturbed each aspect of modern lifestyle, and operations day-to-day lives currently can’t seem to get back to return as usual.
Nationwide Awards Restaurant & Hospitality Awards – 2021, Bengaluru Edition is a prestigious recognition program for the hotel and hospitality industry recognizing the best hotels & restaurants, best hospitality experience, experience providers. Restaurant & Hospitality Awards are given based on the reviews of client input alongside our own collected section information. Nominees are then sorted and categorized on a regional basis by an expert board of judges.
The Nationwide Awards Restaurant & Hospitality Awards – 2021, Bengaluru Edition is the zenith of achievement by an extravagance restaurant, offering recognition for achieving the respect of guests and industry players the same, and by awarding restaurants and best hospitality and, across different categories of award categories. Winning a Nationwide Awards Restaurant and Hospitality Awards won’t just inspire the confidence of guests and hold a dependable client base in this profoundly competitive market. But, it will also stimulate consistent development and development of Hotels and Restaurants.
In the year 2021, restaurants and hospitality, and other accommodation verticals will be looking to innovate to help new wellbeing activities for guests and workers to consent to new work laws and guidelines. The frontline groups are the foundation of the hospitality and restaurant industry, making up 80% of the workforce. Organizations are starting the New Year with a guarantee to ensure these significant laborers. In 2021, we can hope to see greater cordiality organizations put resources into innovative change according to their customers.
To reward and honor that experienced Restaurant & Hospitality Expert, Business Mint issued a list of Restaurants, Nightclubs, Home Chefs, Food Brands, and Working Professionals in the Industry whose groups and missions brought home a success here:
LIST OF “NATIONWIDE AWARDS RESTAURANT & HOSPITALITY AWARDS – 2021, BENGALURU EDITION” WINNERS:
- Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru, Whitefield – Luxury City Hotel
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore – Best Business Hotel
- The Table – Best Dessert Brand
- The Betel Leaf Co | Paan – Best Paan Brand of the Year
- Curryosity – Most Efficient Central Kitchen for Corporates
- Cafe Reset by Luke Coutinho – Best Emerging Healthy Food Restaurant of the Year
- The Urban Roof – Best Contemporary Themed Based Restaurant
- SHEESH KEBAB – Restaurant Serving the Most Authentic Kebabs
- SAJAN’S KITCHEN – Most Preferred Home Kitchen
- Sri Udupi Food Hub – Restaurant Serving Most Authentic Udupi Cuisine
- The Moong Zone – Best Emerging Healthy Food Truck
- Mr.Panipuri – Innovative QSR (Quick Service Restaurant)
- NU AIR – Best Emerging Company, Tea & Hookah Outsourcing Category
- What the Ale?! – Promising Microbrewery of the Year
- Sarposh Restaurant and Tea Room – Casual Dining Restaurant of the Year, Kashmiri Cuisine
- Glee Dessert – Best Luxurious Dessert Shop
- Kebapci Foods India – Best Casual Dining Restaurant, Turkish Category
- Brew & Barbeque – Best Gastro Pub
- Mast Marathi Restaurant – Restaurant Serving Most Authentic Maharashtrian Cuisine
- Streetology – Best Emerging Food Joint for Street Food
- MaakaDulaar – Best Emerging Home Chefs Food Ordering & Delivery Platform
- Nitienaa Rao – Co-founder, Curryosity – Best Emerging Restaurateur of the Year
- Chef Altamsh Patel, Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore – Promising Chef
- Neelam Agarwal – Founder & Chef, Sugary Forest – Best Emerging Home Chef – 2021, Bengaluru
- Kiran Kuberan – Bar Manager, Biergarten Brewery & Kitchen – Best Emerging Mixologist of the Year
Mr. Vinay Kanth Korapati, Founder of Business Mint says, On behalf of Business mint and Nationwide Awards, I might want to congratulate and salute every industry expert and especially our winners of Nationwide Awards Restaurant & Hospitality Awards – 2021, Bengaluru Edition. While this year has been the hardest the hotel and hospitality industry has at any point confronted, we attempt to perceive the individuals who deserve praise and to advance the hard work of the tenacious hotel and hospitality industry. In this exceptional year of the honors, more than 700 nominations were received during the current year’s program, and the standards of entries were incredibly high. We were overwhelmed by the nature of passages this year. Congrats once again to every one of our winners.
It was amazing to see such countless top-quality organizations celebrating the best in their industry. Nationwide Awards Restaurant & Hospitality Awards – 2021, will continue to grow in other metro cities too